Thoughts on This 2018 JKU Rubicon? Good or Bad Deal?

Anybodyhome

USN Retired (1973-1993)
Supporting Member
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...odeList=JEEP&searchRadius=200&clickType=alpha

All I can say is... well,..... I can't say anything.
Even the fugging jack is painted bright white.....

984e0aaecc2f4fd29bb7dde49d3ac3a0.jpg

But, it can be yours for a mere $66k in Raleigh, NC. I should drive over there just to see it and laugh at the salesman who even tries to convince me this vehicle is anything but useless.

I'm always of the mind that it's your Jeep, build it how you want, but yeah not my idea of a nice ride.

The "grumper" is a great idea. I mean that thing is solid steel and would protect the hell out of the front of the vehicle in an impact, but it's butt-ugly in my opinion.

The rubber band tires thing is what kind of turns my stomach.

It's like putting 40"s on a corvette. Wrong application for the vehicle.

Reactions: Largehit71
Way too much bling for my taste. I'm betting that doesn't see much on road time let alone off road time. I just noticed I do have the same hood though.

20210523_152833.jpg

Way over priced. I would give no more than $28,000. Just think of all of the costs to make it back into a Jeep that people wouldn't laugh at you. Hood, bumpers, grill, wheels, tires, paint, etc adds up to thousands of dollars out of your pocket.

Way over priced. I would give no more than $28,000. Just think of all of the costs to make it back into a Jeep that people wouldn't laugh at you. Hood, bumpers, grill, wheels, tires, paint, etc adds up to thousands of dollars out of your pocket.

Oh c'mon, it's probably got $28k just in stereo equipment in there :ROFLMAO:

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: Locky and mrjp