Thoughts and opinions on Apex Performance Autolynx sway bar disconnects?

JK_OWNER_

Hey everyone, just saw APEX PERFORMANCE AUTOLYNX SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS, has anybody installed em? Thoughts? How is it doing on offroad? lmk

Last edited:
I remember looking at these. I would also be curious to someone's experience with them.

Never heard of them before so here’s a couple uTube links that explains install and how they work . Great idea .
Pricing is $750 CDN plus shpg & import charges . So kinda steeply priced for end links no matter how they do it
I’m comparing price to Rock Jock Anti Rock as that is direction I was going .
The Anti Rock is about $900 CDN .
Now I’m not sure as there is a benefit to the anti rock . If your in an off camber situation some sort of sway bar / roll bar does help to keep the Jeep planted .

Last edited:
Reactions: JK_OWNER_
Never heard of them before so here’s a couple uTube links that explains install and how they work . Great idea .
Pricing is $750 CDN plus shpg & import charges . So kinda steeply priced for end links no matter how they do it
I’m comparing price to Rock Jock Anti Rock as that is direction I was going .
The Anti Rock is about $900 CDN .
Now I’m not sure as there is a benefit to the anti rock . If your in an off camber situation some sort of sway bar / roll bar does help to keep the Jeep planted .

I'm not a big fan of AntiRock, because it has only one mode, which is offroad, my buddy got SWAYLOC on his LJ, and I'm amazed how good it works, but its way more expensive than APEX.

How so? You think antirock is better than swayloc? just curious

I've owned both. The SwayLOC is far superior and if you have the money there is no better way to go than a SwayLOC. Most people don't want to spend that money though so the AntiRock is the next best.