Survey says??

MDW13

Have a '13 Sahara and wondering if the factory heated seats are just terrible in general, or if mine are faulty perhaps. How do yours rate? Just curious so I can decide how to proceed with repairing or replacing them. Thanks!!

Reactions: Anybodyhome
Have a '13 Sahara and wondering if the factory heated seats are just terrible in general, or if mine are faulty perhaps. How do yours rate? Just curious so I can decide how to proceed with repairing or replacing them. Thanks!!
To be honest, they really kind of suck ('14 Sahara). But the only thing I have to compare them to is my wife's Lexus in good leather seats.
There has to be some safety consideration for putting heat in fabric seats, so that's probably why they only get warm, at best.

I have Bartak seat covers on mine so I rarely use them even in the dead of winter. As far as heating goes with the covers on, it's ok. But I really don't care because I bought the jeep second hand and it just so happened to have heated seats.

Now if I had purchased the jeep brand new and that was an option that I chose and paid the extra money for, I would be disappointed.