Steering is difficult with accelerator

Bd12397

Hey guys! I live in Hawaii and had my jacked up Jeep stuck in the sand the others at, it was all the way up to my door while I was driving the get out.. now the steering is very tough to turn unless I use the accelerator with it.. any clue what that could be and if I can fix it myself? I’ve tried cleaning under it!

Thank you in advance

Hey guys! I live in Hawaii and had my jacked up Jeep stuck in the sand the others at, it was all the way up to my door while I was driving the get out.. now the steering is very tough to turn unless I use the accelerator with it.. any clue what that could be and if I can fix it myself? I’ve tried cleaning under it!

Thank you in advance

Have you tried jacking up the front axle and checking to see if it turns easy? Could be such a thing as you burnt up your PS pump when it was stuck. Have you checked the fluid level?

Reactions: Bd12397 and mrjp
Have you tried jacking up the front axle and checking to see if it turns easy? Could be such a thing as you burnt up your PS pump when it was stuck. Have you checked the fluid level?
No I haven’t tried that! I don’t have a jack at the moment. All of the fluids look good