Spyder bumper installation problem

Goblue20

2016 Rubicon

Trying to replace front stock bumper with a new front spyder bumper.
Managed to get stock bumper off which was extremely difficult. 6 out of the 8 bolts were easy. :) Had to use a lead pipe over a socket to get them all removed.
Got the new bumper on and its in all 8 holes. Tops are flush bottoms are not yet but figured when tightening down they will be.
My problem is tightening the inside 4 bolts. I simply cannot get to them on the spyder bumper. Taking the stock off i had room from the top. There is limited room now from underneath. It is like I need a snake socket to reach it.
is there a special way to do this, or tool i can buy that will allow me to reach in to these tight spaces and tighten the remaining 4 inside nuts?
Thank you and my apologies for I am a complete rookie at all of this.

They are difficult to get to in general. I have a different bumper but found that a swivel socket and air wrench helped. Something like this socket. And along with an extension helped.

FDFE7BB4-63A3-4A3E-B64B-1268002B8945.jpeg

They are difficult to get to in general. I have a different bumper but found that a swivel socket and air wrench helped. Something like this socket. And along with an extension helped.

View attachment 118756
That thing is great. I was looking all over amazon before i posted and everything was far weaker. I simply did not see this at all. Thank you so much.
I probably need to get an extension as well. Ive got to figure out how to attach to this. I have power drills and an air compressor. Friend has air wrench i think.

Reactions: mrjp
I used the swivel and a extension. Yes each was 3/8” drive. I still have one nut that is a couple treads from being tight. The air ratchet made it easier as there wasn’t much room to turn a ratchet.

Reactions: mrjp
I used the swivel and a extension. Yes each was 3/8” drive. I still have one nut that is a couple treads from being tight. The air ratchet made it easier as there wasn’t much room to turn a ratchet.
Ok roger that. I just found a decent reviewed 1/2 inch impact wrench with a 3/8 inch adapter. And i have a 3/8 extension and the sunex 18mm 3/8 inch adapter you first posted.
That should do the job i think. Cant thank you enough for your help.

Do you think there is room for the impact? The thing nice about the air ratchet I was able to slide it down and hold it still to turn the nut. There is no way I could get an wrench in there. Hope it goes well.