Soft tops

EvenScales

Does anyone have any recommendations for soft tops I mite be looking to get one . It’s for a 2018 jeep wrangler unlimited jk Willy’s wheeler

Are you talking brand? Bestop is what I would recommend . I went cheap with a smittybuilt and have regretted it ever since.

Ok, I do 100% agree with going with bestop, which is the company that makes the factory tops for jeep. However, I also don't suggest buying them from Bestop. Get them used from Craigslist, or Marketplace. There is a chance you could score a premium material top for cheap. Even a standard top can be found for considerably less than with they want new. In addition, there is no need to accept the overused ones. Tops that are basically never used go up there all the time.

-Get one that is off 2013 to 2018
-Make sure it has the following parts:
-Door surrounds, that come in four pieces. Two pieces a side. they also have 6 screw knobs (four long two short) to connect the door surrounds to the roll cage.
- 2 rear window retainer clips.
- 2 bow brackets that get bolted to the rear roll cage. (and the bolts) The top locks into these and then gets screwed down. This is then the pivot point for when you put the top down.
-2 two side widows
- 1 rear window with tailgate bar. The bar slips into the retainer clips and then the rear gate is closed. This mimics what the bottom of the hardtop rear window does and makes the bottom of the rear window water tight with the gate.