Sad News

I'm sorry it was such a prolonged outcome. Hurricane Ida was almost 2 months ago, did the insurance company just now get around to pronounce her?

I'm sorry it was such a prolonged outcome. Hurricane Ida was almost 2 months ago, did the insurance company just now get around to pronounce her?
There were scheduling issues that insurance company screws up on.
But they pronounced her dead about a month ago. And I am just getting around to posting it, because we also had house flooding issues .. so broken hearted. 11 years of blood sweat and tears. Gone in 4 hours...

There were scheduling issues that insurance company screws up on.
But they pronounced her dead about a month ago. And I am just getting around to posting it, because we also had house flooding issues .. so broken hearted. 11 years of blood sweat and tears. Gone in 4 hours...
Sorry for your loss.
Hope your home fared much better and you're recovering from that?
You can replace a Jeep, but not everything in the house can be.

Sorry for your loss.
Hope your home fared much better and you're recovering from that?
You can replace a Jeep, but not everything in the house can be.
Luckily the house is about 3 ft higher than the street level so I only had about 3 in of water on my first floor so I just had to replace a few rugs and some sheetrock unfortunately my neighbors across the street from me all had basements that
turned into an indoor pools as well as water on their first floors as well.

• Sad
Reactions: mrjp
I feel your pain man. I unfortunately know all about a flooded house and vehicles 😒

IMG_1187.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: mrjp