Retro Jeep Wrangler JK 2-door

BenVillegas

Hey everyone, I’m new to the JK forum community and wanted to share my retro style build on my 2018 2 door. Let me know of any ideas, thanks!

558F2334-D015-48D5-BFFF-146C763CA449.jpeg

1D48163A-1828-4729-B1FF-F489BB35656C.jpeg

That's awesome, I love the retro style sport bar! Of course just make sure you don't go crazy with anyone in the back seat. There is a reason they don't make vehicles with those bars anymore. I won't dispute that they certainly look cool (and retro) though!

I appreciate all the positive replies ! I know there’s a concern when it comes to safety, but I’ve always loved and wanted a CJ, but as a Student with a local job, it’s unpractical, so I decided to create a tribute, due to the Extremely similar and iconic body style between the 2 door JK and CJ7’s, but still have a brand new, reliable daily driver that can still take me out on the trails.

let me know of any other ideas to make this come to life ! I want to get it as close as I can to a throwback, I really do appreciate it !

61D4AD65-48E9-4794-AC1B-09159C271ADF.jpeg

D493A1FC-1AC1-49D1-885D-97FB53103FEB.png

5918760B-D873-4095-98AA-1527243D5AA3.jpeg

Reactions: Team Nacho JK
Also removed the light bar, didn’t fit what I was going for, but I am planning on getting some 15 inch Steel wheels, as close to the OE CJ wheels as I can

Real nice man !!
I agree with swapping the bumpers for some old school looking ones too, and those wheels gotta go. But I love the direction that you are going in.
I just picked up some of these..
Now you have me looking for renegade decals and a roll bar..
86CCF9CB-CA7C-4CDA-956F-DE9E1F84E372.jpeg

Hey everyone, I’m new to the JK forum community and wanted to share my retro style build on my 2018 2 door. Let me know of any ideas, thanks!
Love it! Looks really cool. The retro roll bar is a nice touch. It’s been years since I had a Jeep where I could easily take the doors off, but that is true Jeeping. Especially if you tilt that windshield down, too!

I appreciate all the positive replies ! I know there’s a concern when it comes to safety, but I’ve always loved and wanted a CJ, but as a Student with a local job, it’s unpractical, so I decided to create a tribute, due to the Extremely similar and iconic body style between the 2 door JK and CJ7’s, but still have a brand new, reliable daily driver that can still take me out on the trails.

let me know of any other ideas to make this come to life ! I want to get it as close as I can to a throwback, I really do appreciate it !

View attachment 114170

View attachment 114172

View attachment 114173
one of my favorites.

These guys make some really nice stuff. I haven’t seen the early 80s Renegade decals on there, but they have the 70s versions and some other cool Jeep decals.

OMG. Some of this stuff is amazing. Not too bad on the price either. Looks high quality.