Replacing shifter indicator bulb in 2007 JK

Thanx brother. Just got me curious now if I can to the tranny shift cable that way. I’ll check it out. Big pain in the ARSE the other way 😂 thanx🍺
Looks like you should be able to ... took this pic before reasonably

20221113_120826.jpg

Reactions: BigAL07
Nasty. I hope you cleaned that before you put it all back! Jeeps need to be concours clean at all times!

Oh, wait. Forget I said that.
Lmao ... no I didn't clean it 😥.. but ... I will have to take it apart again when the bulb gets here ... you can bet I'll clean the chit out of it then 😁... that is kind of a problem with me ... I keep them so clean that I hate to get them dirty .. I would like to use this one before I die 😉

Lmao ... no I didn't clean it 😥.. but ... I will have to take it apart again when the bulb gets here ... you can bet I'll clean the chit out of it then 😁... that is kind of a problem with me ... I keep them so clean that I hate to get them dirty .. I would like to use this one before I die 😉
I detail the Vette regularly. I keep the Jeep really clean too, because that's just how I am. And it makes it easier when I'm working on them.
But they're not the same clean. The Vette gets hand washed almost exclusively. Undercarriage, engine, everything. Sleeps in the garage even during the summer (can't drive it much in the winter - too scary). For the Jeep, I have a yearly subscription to the local Cyclone wash. It's super fast. 2 minutes and done. Every time I drive past, I go through. I power wash the undercarriage and engine after we go off-roading or every couple months.

My wife remembers to wash hers every 18 months or so... I've gotten so every couple weeks I steal it and drive it through the Cyclone wash as well.

I don't know anything about trails in Missouri, but I am sure there are plenty. I use https://www.alltrails.com/ for searching. It's nation wide, so you might find it helpful.

Thanx brother for the pic. That’s the exact spot I needed to see. Thanx for taking time to do that. Was in Missouri in 2012. At military base in Knob Noster doing concrete work on one of the runways. That’s were they keep the badass birds there! High security area! I remember because it was summer and the hottest most humid place I have ever been! Thanx again 🍺

Reactions: mrjp