Question about a new lift

Dz2drjk

I have a 2015 2dr sport. i need help figuring out which kit to go with. Right now its my daily driver but by winter its going to be my second ride. if that helps.

Are you keeping your stock tires?

Bigger tires will most times require different gearing and speedometer recalibration.

Over 2.5" lift will cost alot more because of the other necessary pieces to make it driveable.

I just installed the AEV 2.5” DualSport lift and very happy with it. Seems like a decent overall lift, good ride, will fit up to 35” tires. I haven’t installed the geometry correction brackets yet, and so far based on how it is handling I won’t be installing them. Below is a link that talks about 6 different lifts, you may find it of interest. There is also a YouTube video of the same thing out there.

My last Jeep was a JL. I had MetalCloak gamechanger on it and loved it. May do them again on my Jk. Very good quality lifts

Reactions: mrjp
I have run several lifts on a few different jeeps. My favorite by far is the metalcloak gamechanger, with a few tweaks for the kind of wheeling I do. Whatever you get, I highly recommend going with a quality lift, don’t settle for a cheap one, you’ll regret it in the long run, most likely waste money, rip it out and get what you wanted in the first place. Just my opinion.

Reactions: mrjp