Post-inspection: Should I buy this second-hand Wrangler?

Where is this Resevoir Coolant level thread?
I don't recall reading such a thread.
To answer the mechanics question.
Resevoir should be 30 percent full.
Also Min & Max is clearly marked.
Me thinks mastermechanic wasn't
sure how much fluid should be in
Resevoir so this was a round about
way of finding out . Hahaha
As far as brothers go. I consider
the guys on here as Jeep Bros.
TBH there is pretty serious depth
of knowledge on this board . As @Dirtydog
said Sometimes extremely difficult to diagnose
whennot looking at the Jeep live and in person.
As often explanations and details by OP's
not always 100 percent clear.
As far as mechanics nailing it every time .
Please give us all break. Many mechanics
first recommendation to a front end vibration
or even a wobble is a steering stabilizer.
Anyone's with a bit of knowledge on the Jeeps
Geometry and design knows full well that would
Be a band aid solution at best.
Yet we see these "mechanic" recommendations all
the time from posters with front end issues.

Anyways welcome to the forum . Hope you stick
around. It's always helpful and positive to have
knowledgable members .

Well, I thought I was well read (poverty, recession, University, recession, College, recession) my local Library was always free. So this word D Dog posts PENDANTIC. I have to get my dictionaries out. Learn something almost everyday. I racked my life history, and do not think I ever encountered such a character in my travels. Good Times, All Good, And Happy US Giving.

Well, I thought I was well read (poverty, recession, University, recession, College, recession) my local Library was always free. So this word D Dog posts PENDANTIC. I have to get my dictionaries out. Learn something almost everyday. I racked my life history, and do not think I ever encountered such a character in my travels. Good Times, All Good, And Happy US Giving.
Try "pedantic", since that's what I posted. :)
Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

I did go back and double check my posts. Technically triple checked, since I proofread before clicking "Post".

Try "pedantic", since that's what I posted. :)

I did go back and double check my posts. Technically triple checked, since I proofread before clicking "Post".
I was going for pedantic, but yesterday was too much Home Brew and NFL. I have spell check on this, it should have caught it. Still, I have never seen this word used until this forum. Not even with E A POE and his stories I need an English, French and Latin dictionary. LOL.

Too much NFL. Impossible.
Well, perhaps now that my QB prima donna is hopefully out for the rest of the season and we can just have Love take over.

Maybe they will just get rid of Rogers all together.. Anyone in the market for a high mileage QB who is off his rockers? He will keep your NFL news interesting if nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp