P06DD after Dorman oil cooler install

Ok...Jeep hemorrhaging oil down the back of the transmission. Round 2...ordered a Dorman from O'Reilly's.

Dorman on left. GooPool center. Original Mopar on right.

GooPool casting is noticably lighter than the Dorman. Dorman is stamped made in the USA. Dorman cap mentions the conversion to the 2014+ filter.

I think poor quality o-rings did in the GooPool. That and the included sensor was loose on removal. I confirmed tight on install. Switching back to original sensors per instructions.

-Mac

View attachment 124404View attachment 124405View attachment 124406View attachment 124407

That’s a drag having to do all over again . Dorman makes a quality product so I’m sure it will solve your issues

Happy JK 2012 driver after major oil system upgrade and repair. Fitted Aluminum cooler, came with new sensors, oil filter and fitted like a glove. Then Po66d remained present. Next step was the solenoid. Ordered the doorman one on eBay, Went down under and removed the sumps and replaced the oil pump solenoid. Problem solved. Can now rev past 3000rpm and all the engine protection restrictions are gone and the truck growls past 3000 rpm with ease!! Did all the work from the front of my garage. Total spend: R5000 (about $220) including new oil. Dealer qoute to fix the problem: R15,600.00. 😉