Oil light flashing

Gypsyrn

2015 my oil light has been on for a while, had sensor and switch changed 3 times by 3 different shops including dealership, never fixed issue. Developed ticking so had mechanic replace all camshafts, lifters and rocker arms, oil pump, oil pressure switch. Now oil light flashes off and on with rpm changes. I have 85k miles, always changed oil use full synthetic. Any suggestions?

Sounds like a possible wiring issue with the sensors wiring.

Have you ever put a aftermarket oil pressure gauge on so you can see what it actually is?
Mechanic put computer on and it said i had no oil pressure. we knew it was not true. we changed the oil pump just because nothing else seemed to work. I was thinking electrical issue but I didnt know how to find it.

Mechanic put computer on and it said i had no oil pressure. we knew it was not true. we changed the oil pump just because nothing else seemed to work. I was thinking electrical issue but I didnt know how to find it.

You just need to look for a loose connection on the sender wire and try to follow the wire as far as possible looking for maybe a worn spot on the outer covering of the wire.

Thanks for the update. The mechanic should have taken a look after hooking up and seeing no oil pressure.