O2 Sensor Heater Issue

Can tell u this. My Rubi is an 07. I always try to use oem when possible. I did however get I a pinch a couple of years ago and had to put 2 Bosch sensors int at upstream left and right. They have been there ever since with no issues at all. Definitely a lot cheaper. Don’t know if it’s the same part number u used before. 🍺🍺

I have some updates on my problem. I tried an NTK sensor for a 2007 Wrangler ( upstream ), and I'm not getting the error code on this side. The resistor impedance of the 2007 sensors is higher than the 2011 ones.
Now the tricky question is, do I have to re-buy a set of 4 sensors for a 2007, or I try to get an ECU for a 2011? I'm in California; I will have to pass the smog ...

Thanks for your help ( and support! )
Smog laws allow for replacement with the identical original equipment for your model/year or newer. Since 2007 was the first year, you can legally replace your ECU with any year up through 2012 (when they stopped using the 3.8L).

Reactions: lps83
Part two ...

I had to get the right ECU to pass the smog. Problem: I still have an issue with one of the heater sensors. (maybe the same problem since the beginning ).

Here are the tests I made :
- Check the wiring -> OK
- Check the conductivity of the harness -> OK
- Test the ground -> OK
- Test of the wiring with a load instead of the sensor -> OK
- Plugged my voltmeter into the wire and triggered the heater on the sensor -> OK
- Swap the sensors with the opposite one -> nothing changed

At this point, I have no more idea. I tried everything possible. I have the same problem with different sensors ECU, and the wiring is good.
I found these variables using Jscan.

IMG_2697.PNG

I tried to connect the sensor directly to the wire of the ECU, same issue!
It's crazy because if nothing is connected the ECU throws a header high error, but keeps showing a bad temperature.

IMG_2753.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg