New (to me) JKU & NE Snow

Guess if you are really clipping along in moderate snow a longer WB is more stable. Only time I put it in 4WH, is when I am crawling in the deep stuff at about 5 Knots. I love fish tailing it everywhere otherwise. Neighbor has an AWD Crosstrek, that Subaru can really rally down our road (loves slush) if the snow is not up to his belly. I have a Subaru RWD BRZ for the summer here, great tear ass country road coupe.

Reactions: Threepointsix
Dare I say; I almost bought a Subaru Impreza or Outback, before I found and purchased my TJ. Still like the Subarus, but I don’t regret my Jeeps.

I actually love Subarus for what they are. Not the fan boy ricer ones with gold wheels and pink mud flaps. Just a nice, stock Outback. They are great daily drivers and great in bad weather. However, I couldn't own one without owning my Jeep as well!

Reactions: Threepointsix
Well the above is good info (longer wheel base - makes sense). I can feel the JK does rotate quickly and thought - would this be good on slippery situations? I guess when I need to drive in the snow, I'll leave the JK in the garage and use the Frontier Pro4x

Reactions: mrjp