New Jeep!

I have no idea. We average around 15MPG for ours. A lot depends on how one drIves, gearing, equipment added to the Jeep etc. As @JeepJeezy said make to have the computer programmed to match the tire size. One one way to do that is with Jscan and and BT OBDII adapter. If the computer is not programmed to match the tire size the transmission shifting will be off, assuming you have an automatic.
I just finally got around to getting my tire size accurately measured and programmed in with my Jscan. It's definitely shifting a lot better.

I get around 17 mpg on my 07 ruby. Jeep Wrangler is one of the most finicky vehicles u will ever own. Also one of the most fun. Put anything on her when she’s broke that’s not OEM and she will let u know. Put any fuel in her that she don’t like, she’ll let u know. Neglect her and she’ll let u know just like your best girl. Get her just right and you’ll smile every time u turn the key. Enjoy my friend!

And what the HELL is this jeep wave thing?! 😂 everyone in Jeeps waves to me, obviously I wave back… but I didn’t know it was an actual thing like the Harley Riders…

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp
When u drive a Jeep all other Jeep owners are your friends. That’s how we all say hi. Respect and acknowledgment that we all a group of real bad asses! Lol

Reactions: JeepJeezy
Hey hey fellow Jeep people!

So I recently traded in my truck this past week for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK four-door.
Being someone who has always driven full size trucks, this is definitely a change! I think I love it… but more than enough people are telling me Jeeps are garbage 🤦🏻‍♀️.
While it IS certified pre-owned through the Jeep dealer I purchased it at, AND has a bumper to bumper warranty until 100,000… (it’s at 35,000) I’m starting to worry that I made a bad choice lol. I have never had a Jeep and know nothing about them… so I figured I would reach out to people who are knowledgeable!
Any honest input is much appreciated!

View attachment 121845
Nice looking ride. The "garbage" thing is largely nonsense. Every vehicle has its oddities and idiosyncracies, and reputations carry over from year to year regardless of changes made. The chief "fix" is simply regular maintenance and inspections. Wranglers are inclined to get more banged about than your typical ride, and they are designed to handle rough roads rather than traffic. So the ride is rougher, it's noisier on the highway, mileage could better, and breaking things is more common. But running most other vehicles over the same track that broke a jeep has a good chance of outright wrecking the other vehicle. You have the hard top, and in hot weather, you'll notice (more or less so depending on how tall you are) that it gets hot up there near the roof, and jeep didn't do you any favours coloring the top black either.