New Jeep to the family!

Danarch

JK Addict
Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
So my daughter picked up this 2017 JK last Monday. Overall it seems to be in good shape, 66K miles, really clean underneath and all stock. Now there are four JK’s here, 2007, 2- 2015, and the 2017. The neighbors must think we have went off the deep end.

C7779059-B4D2-42CF-A75B-BFD7A5B0FB28.jpeg

Congrats to your daughter. It is likely the same thing people think when they drive up my street. There are 12 houses on my street and 7 Jeeps (3 JK's, 1 JL, and 3 TJ's). We have our own Jamboree going up here!

Reactions: mrjp and Danarch
@Largehit71 that is fact! She is already talking lift, bigger tires………. I am trying to encourage her to help when and if she does do things to it. She wants tires that are 35”+ but I keep telling her with the 3.21 gears and the Dana 30 upfront 33” with a 2.5” lift would be decent. She isn‘t even sure if she will go off-road?🤪

• Face Palm
Reactions: mrjp and Largehit71
@Largehit71 that is fact! She is already talking lift, bigger tires………. I am trying to encourage her to help when and if she does do things to it. She wants tires that are 35”+ but I keep telling her with the 3.21 gears and the Dana 30 upfront 33” with a 2.5” lift would be decent. She isn‘t even sure if she will go off-road?🤪

My JK had 35's on it with 3.21 gears and it wasn't happy.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp