New here! Need some advice

We have 2010 JKU and run KM3s. Great tire. Run pressure around 25 or 26. The ride is decent and that's with RC lift. Teraflex/Fox combination should give a great ride. Some of the best brands out there. Def drop the pressures.

We have 2010 JKU and run KM3s. Great tire. Run pressure around 25 or 26. The ride is decent and that's with RC lift. Teraflex/Fox combination should give a great ride. Some of the best brands out there. Def drop the pressures.
I'm on 30 psi and looks lumpy.

I run about 34 psi on bfg km3 285 70 17 tires.
It has the stock 4.10 gearing. Will bump it to 4.88 later.layer.
I dislike the look of flat fenders, though it can be an option if I find some that look decent and inexpensive.
I just replaced my KM2 tires (loved them, but I do 70% miles on the road) with Falken Wildpeak AT3 (Load C) all terrains (same size as yours). I run them around 32psi ad they’re smooth. I also take them on trails in Moab and they’ve done well on moderate trails even… real well. BFG KO2s would be good too.

Another thought… maybe one or more of your tires are out of balance. Pretty inexpensive to have them balanced and might make a huge difference.

I just replaced my KM2 tires (loved them, but I do 70% miles on the road) with Falken Wildpeak AT3 (Load C) all terrains (same size as yours). I run them around 32psi ad they’re smooth. I also take them on trails in Moab and they’ve done well on moderate trails even… real well. BFG KO2s would be good too.

Another thought… maybe one or more of your tires are out of balance. Pretty inexpensive to have them balanced and might make a huge difference.
They were balanced when I got new wheels, but the shaking was before the wheels.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72c10 and mrjp