Need help identifying bolt

buddcm81

Supporting Member
I am tryIng to identify the correct size of the bolt in the first picture. It goes into the Shield to Battery Bracket Pin Retainer (Mopar #06510358AA). It is located on the driver side of the engine bay. The Pin Retainer comes up from the underside. I snapped it accidentally working on the fender flare. If anyone knows the size or where to get one I’d appreciate the help. Thanks!

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

What happened to the threads? Are they still in the bolt hole? If you have the rest of the bolt with the threads it should be easy to find a replacement.

What happened to the threads? Are they still in the bolt hole? If you have the rest of the bolt with the threads it should be easy to find a replacement.
I have it. I can’t figure the proper length for replacement, however. I’ve looked online with no luck. How can determine the correct size?

It’s an M6x1.0 hex bolt. Just not sure the length. I’ve seen 25mm, 30mm, etc. When I put the broken bolt together it measures about 40mm. I don't know if I’m getting a correct length since it broke though. Was hoping I could find a parts diagram or someone might know offhand.

IMG_0668.jpg

It’s an M6x1.0 hex bolt. Just not sure the length. I’ve seen 25mm, 30mm, etc. When I put the broken bolt together it measures about 40mm. I don't know if I’m getting a correct length since it broke though. Was hoping I could find a parts diagram or someone might know offhand.

View attachment 127189
I’d use your measurements based off the broken bolt. I have the best luck for fasteners at ACE Hardware.

Reactions: buddcm81