Motobilt tire carrier?

I just purchased a Smittybilt swing out bumper. It's amazing. I think it holds up to 38, I have 35's. It also has room for a jack and 2- 5 gallon gas cans. Smittybilt was out of stock, so I ordered it from Amazon. With the Smittybilt bumper and swing out it was $1000.

We’ve been happy with ours overall. The adjusting cam bolt is sort of pain to adjust. The assembly was a pain in the butt, terrible directions! I am glad I found a YouTube video someone posted. The latch is a little tricky and sometimes have to push on the top of the tire to get the latch to release.

We’ve been happy with ours overall. The adjusting cam bolt is sort of pain to adjust. The assembly was a pain in the butt, terrible directions! I am glad I found a YouTube video someone posted. The latch is a little tricky and sometimes have to push on the top of the tire to get the latch to release.

Oh, I forgot about the assembly. Luckily, I had a friend put mine together for me. The instructions were no use. He too had to watch a video. The nut plates for the bumper were actually in the tire carrier box, so smittybilt sent me extra nut plates, because I thought mine were missing. I was watching a youtube video and it said the nut plates for the bumper were in the tire carrier box, so bizarre.

Reactions: Danarch