Manual one piece convertible top?

The go to for soft tops is Bestop, they make the best, last the longest, etc. They are also who makes the OEM soft tops and have for years.

As far as I know, there is no soft top that you can leave the windows on and put it down. I'm fairly certain this is simply to extend the life of the windows. They are not a robust material with regard to scratches and rolling up even the back window will cause scratches pretty quick.

That being said, I was unaware that there were powered ones for sale, though I'm not surprised.

If you want the best, most convenient version for the JK, the latest one by bestop is the way to go, as it is the same as the new JL soft tops but for the older JK wranglers.

though the price is pretty high here as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: NSAgent
I never knew that such a thing existed. That auto one piece myTop looks pretty cool. I did a search for a manual top and I couldn't find anything. @MacGuyver's suggestion is a good one. I would call myTop and see if they will sell you a manual version or if they have one in the works.

Reactions: NSAgent
I never knew that such a thing existed. That auto one piece myTop looks pretty cool. I did a search for a manual top and I couldn't find anything. @MacGuyver's suggestion is a good one. I would call myTop and see if they will sell you a manual version or if they have one in the works.
That's a good idea! They could certainly make money on a less expensive manual top