Is a muffler delete a good idea?

Better make peace with the idea of EVs. They are coming whether you like it or not. California will be 100% EV by 2035, but more significant, so will the Entire European Union.

That being said, I'm unsure where you are hearing that they have poor Off-road performance, if anything the instant torque and low center of gravity make them ideal.

Any Electric off-roader is first gen tech, second gen EV. The first Wrangler in the 80s was 8th gen Jeep.
I'll be in my 80s by then, so I might not be driving much. I know California has the goal, silly as it is.

Reactions: BigAL07
Be retired and off the grid by then hopefully. Tree huggers can have their EV rides and take out a loan to replace their batteries. World going straight to hell it seems anyway. Can’t even watch a football game anymore without watching 2 guys swapping spit every other commercial 😝🍺🍺

Be retired and off the grid by then hopefully. Tree huggers can have their EV rides and take out a loan to replace their batteries. World going straight to hell it seems anyway. Can’t even watch a football game anymore without watching 2 guys swapping spit every other commercial 😝🍺🍺
Off grid definitely has its attractions.

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07