I did it bought my Sunray Sport trailer

Rachel71

Supporting Member
I purchased my 2022 SunRay Sport travel trailer today . It comes with the awning which is nice to have took out a extended warranty on it, I have gps tracking device installed in it to incase it gets stolen, I upgraded the jack , plus a got a outdoor cover for it as well already have the tv mounted in it . My 2010 2dr Rubicon pulls it no problem on the road it is nice and level doesn’t squat at all . Of course it is on my driveway at home which is sloped

5A7316C4-3FD8-4BAD-8A40-D83AAE0B24B1.jpeg

I purchased my 2022 SunRay Sport travel trailer today . It comes with the awning which is nice to have took out a extended warranty on it, I have gps tracking device installed in it to incase it gets stolen, I upgraded the jack , plus a got a outdoor cover for it as well already have the tv mounted in it . My 2010 2dr Rubicon pulls it no problem on the road it is nice and level doesn’t squat at all . Of course it is on my driveway at home which is sloped

View attachment 122096
Outstanding!

Very nice. I don't think you'll have any issues towing it. The only thing I'd be the least bit concerned with is the gearing- you may have to get used to a lot of downshifting on climbs. Just watch your temps.
I will thanks for the advice I pull it no problem , I have removed the spare wheel from it to save on weight , I will be traveling obviously with the water tank empty and the fridge as well , I will fill the fridge up from a grocery store once I get close to a destination, I just use paper plates and plastic cutlery, I won’t even have any saucepans in the kitchen

I will thanks for the advice I pull it no problem , I have removed the spare wheel from it to save on weight , I will be traveling obviously with the water tank empty and the fridge as well , I will fill the fridge up from a grocery store once I get close to a destination, I just use paper plates and plastic cutlery, I won’t even have any saucepans in the kitchen
It's only a 1300lb trailer, so you've left yourself a lot of options with respect to cargo weight. Enjoy!
Seems a little extreme, but allow yourself some creature comforts! ;)
If I was single, I'd be towing something similar!

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07
It's only a 1300lb trailer, so you've left yourself a lot of options with respect to cargo weight. Enjoy!
Seems a little extreme, but allow yourself some creature comforts! ;)
If I was single, I'd be towing something similar!
I just become recently widowed my spouse passed away on March the 4th of this year, it was always a dream of ours to purchase a travel trailer and travel to Moab Utah to do the trails and Colorado, Arizona etc, I just keeping my spouse’s dream alive , plus the 2010 2dr Rubicon belonged to my spouse so that was my Spouse’s favorite Jeep I will never sell it. I just got back from Tennessee Windrock was with a group of fella jeepers that I have made friends for life , the Windrock vacation gave me the inspiration to fulfill my spouse’s dream

View attachment 122096
How much does it weigh?