Hot oil light and other lights

@Speartip is almost certainly right. I'd reset the computer (which you've probably already done, when you took out your battery to load test it) and if that doesn't fix it, you'll probably need a new one.

My next step would be to start checking the 14,384 grounds to see if one is bad.
A bad abs module was the issue. Running with no codes so far lol.
Now just have a vacuum leak somewhere. 😳 I have an oil catch can and its sucking the lines down.

20221104_195833.jpg

Before messing to much with the computer, I would poking around at the grounds. When a jeep ground goes out all kinds a strange things can happen. For you, I would start at the front disconnect and see what you may have inadvertently done. Go from there.

Edit: Oops, there was a page two. Looks like that part of the issue was resolved.

Before messing to much with the computer, I would poking around at the grounds. When a jeep ground goes out all kinds a strange things can happen. For you, I would start at the front disconnect and see what you may have inadvertently done. Go from there.

Edit: Oops, there was a page two. Looks like that part of the issue was resolved.
Thanks for a the help everyone