Great deals on JK parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Harbor Freight Badlands Apex Winch

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Someone tell me that I need to go buy this winch. :ROFLMAO:

I think its a good deal for the money (I can get it for $480 after their coupon) and I have heard good things about the new one.

There is also one at our local Harbor Freight and I haven't seen one in months.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
I use Harbor Freight for some things, but I would never in a million years trust a HF winch based of all the negative things I've heard from people that own them. One guy I know with one has had it fail 5 times in a year!

• Wow
Reactions: Oscar-Mike

Team Nacho JK

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Just pull your line every other month and spool it back up under tension to keep the winch up and running. The only time I've had a winch fail was due to letting it sit too long without using it. Have fun on the trails!

Well, I bought it. (Sorry Chris :ROFLMAO: I feel like I've disappointed my dad)

It has excellent reviews. However, if it does crap out I will just get a higher quality one. :)

Reactions: IndominusHuman
OP
IndominusHuman

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Got it installed. Pulled the Jeep to spool the line properly. Seemed to do a good job!

1071F227-6482-44E2-9BBE-C1ABBE16325B.jpeg

90E995AE-CB40-410D-A79F-456F9DECB1F7.jpeg

Duster

Supporting Member
Someone tell me that I need to go buy this winch. :ROFLMAO:

I think its a good deal for the money (I can get it for $480 after their coupon) and I have heard good things about the new one.

There is also one at our local Harbor Freight and I haven't seen one in months.
I'm considering it and the Bull Dog winch plate and fairlead plate. The reviews of that particular winch are very good in general. At handful have encountered any trouble, and those that did that I found were with the remote. Of course I'm slightly biased - there's Harbor Freight quite handy.

Danarch

JK Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I purchased this winch for my wife’s JK, used a couple of times and works great. Of course only have had it about 6 months so no idea on long term. The chord for the remote for some reason just falls out. I ended up taking one piece of electrical tape to one side of the chord, hasn’t happened again. I have a SB winch on my JK so figured we will have one of each and see what happens between the two of them.

Reactions: mrjp