Halo lights

Jeeper85

Just curious, I ordered halo lights with color customization. Has anyone been pulled over due to various colored halos? I can’t find a definitive answer online as to wether or not this is street legal.

Reactions: vaffanculo
Just curious, I ordered halo lights with color customization. Has anyone been pulled over due to various colored halos? I can’t find a definitive answer online as to wether or not this is street legal.
Just a guess, but maybe that's because laws vary wildly from one locale to another...
However, 15 seconds with Google results in this
https://joelbieber.com/auto-acciden...ult, the only,the new Virginia headlight laws.
link, to a Virginia lawyer. According to it, anything other than white or amber is illegal in Virginia. I have no idea how strictly it is enforced, but it seems that you are asking for problems if you drive with other colors turned on.

So as to the understanding of my cousin who's a state trooper in pennysylvannia no RED or BLUE in the front except for at meets ..I run green halos and never had an issue

Resized_20230914_220945.jpeg

Def read & blue would be no bueno across North America .
Green or other colours would probably be ok depending on laws in that specific area as @Dirtydog mentioned .
Wouldn’t try any other colour other than white in Canada .

Reactions: BigAL07