Front and Rear Track Bars

There is a setting on the jscan app that allows for there to be a range for the preassure. goes off if too high or too low. Mine is set to something like 23 - 32 or so... been awhile since I looked. At least that is what I think it does. It was the setting that made the TPM light the least annoying without turning it off.
You're correct. You can either disable it altogether or set a high and low threshold.

Reactions: mrjp
Hey Guys,

Sorry been out of pocket with work and I went on vacation to Colorado took the jeep after getting everything fixed on it. Went the 2 weeks before the 4th, there was a lot awesome rigs, from Wranglers to Gladiator's really want one of those out there. So an update from my end. I had the Fox 2.0 IFP shocks on my jeep, after all the adjustments and tire pressure dropped on it, it was still not right even at slow speeds. However my trip to Colorado was great, on the 3rd trail, was not doing anything extreme broke rear driver side Shock. So after getting that fixed, still riding rough. Well, I made a financial call and replaced those shocks when I got back home with the Falcon 3.3 Piggybacks, and everything is smooth now, no rough riding, no bouncing and that was the only thing I change and everything is smooth. I really think, with the weight of my fender's and bumpers, winch those Fox shocks just could not handle it. So I got the Falcon's that has the adjustable piggyback. I really am impressed with these shocks and how it change my ride quality.

I really want to thank you guys for your insight and help on this issue. Jeep community is great and I really appreciate you guys help.

20210625_103103.jpg

drop-down menu.
I have a 2.5 inch lift on my 2017 JKU and since being installed. My jeep rides extremely rough. There can drive over a small crack in the road and it shake not so much in the steering wheel, however my tires jump around. So I am thinking it is the track bars. Do I need a front drop bracket for that or will it just bolt right up for the adjustable teraflex front and rear track bar?
Adjustable control arms allowed me to correct my castor and unproved handling and ride quality. I’m still running stock track bars with Tereflex 2.5 relocation brackets.

NEVER run tires at the pressure that is on the tire, at least on a Jeep that is. That is mainly for trucks when hauling. What's on the tire is the MAX that the tire can handle. For most vehicles you go by what is on the door frame sticker, but for Jeeps it is best to do a chalk test. Most seem to be in the 25 to 30 psi range but all will vary depending on the weight with winch, bumpers, size of tire, JK vs JKU, etc.

Adjustable control arms allowed me to correct my castor and unproved handling and ride quality. I’m still running stock track bars with Tereflex 2.5 relocation brackets.
Hi Rickstwowheels,

Thank you for your reply. Yea I installed adjustable control arms as well. I however, did notice as I put a gopro under my jeep to just see what was going on, yea I needed to change my track bars at least on the front I did. I would see it push up like it was going to break. I decided it was time to replace, and I replaced the tie rod, drag link, as well.

Thanks,
Frank