First rain in my 2017...lake forming in the passenger side footwell

Cobriscus

Supporting Member
I know there are other posts about leaking. Heck, if you have a Jeep and it doesn't leak...do you really have a Jeep? That notion aside, it is leaking pretty good from underneath the door. The door seals look good and it is a low mileage 2017. Any ideas on where to start with a fix?

Attachments

• IMG_4437.MOV
    2.8 MB
  • IMG_4438.MOV
    2.3 MB

Thanks. I looked over that this morning and didn't really feel like my leak was represented. Water is coming of the the top, entering the door and flowing down to the lower door trim and then over to the carpet. I remember in my CJ having to bend the window frame in just slightly to make the get the door seal to fully connect with the frame. Never leaked, just wind. I do get wind noise now, from somewhere, so that could be indicating the issue area.

Did you ever get this sorted? I have a 2017 with about 80,000 miles. Both front doors leak a ton and I noticed yesterday that the area in the back that holds the jack and lug wrench is full of standing water.

I watched a video that shows that the new MOPAR seals have an extra channel that diverts water away from the door interior. My seals appear to have already been updated to the new design and I still have leaks. Planning to remove and reseat the seals when the weather clears up, but hoping to hear that someone else has figured this out. I've already had to remove the carpets.