EVAP connector on top of fuel tank

Brad

Supporting Member
I've searched and I can't find this item. The front vent line I can find. The 3-way is the one that broke.
The red circle with 3 nipples on it. I need to replace mine as one broke off.
Any help would be appreciated. TIA

32121270513_002ceee84b_c.jpg

If it's cheaper or not able to get one this would be another way to repair it, using a "T" and capping or plugging the broken one.
That is something I didn't think about. It's the vent tube that runs up to the filler neck that broke.
I'll do that if I can't find the part. Thank you.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I sleeved mine with a piece of brass tubing. The repair has lasted 5 years now. If you fix it, and your Jeep is lifted, you need to relocate the vent line to being above the emergency brake lines.

ETA: The stock location of the vent line is zip tied to the bottom of the e brake lines. When lifted, the suspension will break this nipple as the suspension flexes.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp and Brad
I sleeved mine with a piece of brass tubing. The repair has lasted 5 years now. If you fix it, and your Jeep is lifted, you need to relocate the vent lint to being above the emergency brake lines.
I was pondering on that too. Since I have the one end to size it with.
Thank you both.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I sleeved the nipple with 3/16 copper tube, drill 13/64 into the broken pieces. Epoxied the tube & sleeve, cut the zip ties on filler neck rerouted the line. Cold weld for plastic on the tank side. Reset the codes (P0455, 0456, 0457). I let the permeant codes reset on run cycles. Thank you all for the responses. I was able to use everyone's input to resolved. I hope the info helps others.

BTW - checked mine and the hose was not zipped to ebreak, but could see why some may be as the lines are basically right next to each other. Might vary depending on year / specific model etc. But yes could see where it could make the connection break if zipped tied together.

Reactions: BigAL07