Driving issues possibley brakes

Having read several reports of sticky brake calipers, when I changed out my front calipers, I also replace all 4 brake lines. This seems to be an issue often that the brake lines deteriorate on the inside and prevent the calipers from relaxing. Also do a complete flush so the old stuff is out.
Now you seem to be experiencing a whole lot with ABS, Traction and Downhill so there may be something electrical going on in addition.
Also mentioned earlier, jack up the front then rear to spin the wheels, to hear what is going on.
You may hear/see something non-brake related this way also

Pretty bizarre.
You may need to enlist someone to ride a bike or jog alongside you while you drive around the parking lot to recreate the situation. Find out where that noise is coming from and start there.
Might want to check the same brake that had the stuck caliper. Although you fixed it, whatever is happening may be causing the caliper to stick again.

I concur with Black that a wheel bearing might be the issue, but I don't know that would account for ABS, traction control and downhill assist lights all showing up.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Update: Wheel bearings were fine. We end up taking it to our local shop because we were just fishing at this point. They had an abs scanner, code for right rear sensor came up. Turns out I have a small rear axle leak which went into that sensor. The leak isn’t strong enough where there was any on the ground though. Our mechanic wasn’t able to fix it, but recommended someone else. So onto there!

Reactions: mrjp