Dave's 2012 JK Call of Duty Edition

Got them from Amazon. Brand was GOLPEW. I've got alot of body mods. Color matched rear spoiler, door handles, valve covers. Diode dynamics taillight rings, Orical ghost markers, front spliter, etc... lol

Screenshot_20240203_130430_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Got them from Amazon. Brand was GOLPEW.
She's got a star thing going on her JKUR, so I'll show those to her.
I've got alot of body mods. Color matched rear spoiler, door handles, valve covers. Diode dynamics taillight rings, Orical ghost markers, front spliter, etc... lol
I'm more about performance mods, but I race. Mine is a '99 M6 coupe. LS1 deleted for heads/cam/blower LS3. TSP longtubes. Random Tech high flow cats. Custom X pipe. Magnaflow axle back. Cray Scorpions with Nitto rubber. TPS roll bar and harnesses. Carbon Creations rear diffuser and duckbill spoiler. I've got a big wing that's going on, because I'm getting more into time attack racing. Console swapped for one that fits a double DIN headunit so it's got Carplay, DVD, etc. 12" sub in the back with the amps. I also got rid of the airbrakes... I mean pop up headlights. I put a Jake stripe (he's the mascot for the Corvette Racing Team) on the hood. And because I have one eye and my friends are jerks, the shift knob is a big eyeball.