can my baby be saved?

dlcmntn1991

hi!! a drunk driver crashed into my jeep! we are okay but do you guys think my jeep will be saved? im now waiting for the insurance to resolve when they will take it in to the body shop but i am afraid they will consider it a total loss.
F7EDD4F5-7A2D-42EA-BE2B-90926E546B78.jpeg

6ED0EE92-2B48-453B-9142-17DD2BD38AB5.jpeg

90FEC8B9-A264-4EAD-8F20-7D6ADCCB82D9.jpeg

Your Jeep looks pretty good compared to the van. Your Jeep is repairable just check your door, hood,windshield alignment before and after repair. Also get a frontend alignment done also

A few years back I was T-boned by a dump truck in my 14. Insurance fixed it, and it looked far worse than that. Jeeps really hold their value. Insurance companies know that.

Reactions: dlcmntn1991
I wonder, if it is in fact totaled, do they (insurance) permit you to remove some aftermarket items from your original Jeep? I recall when my Ford was totaled, it had new tires and a recent tuneup. The insurance gave me a hefty check so I was happy with what I ended up with, but I sure missed that Ford and was bummed about the spanking new tires being a loss.

Reactions: mrjp
I wonder, if it is in fact totaled, do they (insurance) permit you to remove some aftermarket items from your original Jeep? I recall when my Ford was totaled, it had new tires and a recent tuneup. The insurance gave me a hefty check so I was happy with what I ended up with, but I sure missed that Ford and was bummed about the spanking new tires being a loss.
i would have to check!! but im praying its not totaled :(