Bronze Wheels on a Rhino Jeep

Haven’t found any pics of Bronze Wheels on a Rhino colored Jeep. I went ahead and ordered these and just wanted to get your guys input. I think I got a really good deal on them and didn’t want to pass them up.

4C41B461-5F2E-4606-B207-531E39333A06.jpeg

2EBA176C-95A9-4F89-A93B-455ED2579934.jpeg

These are some of my favorite wheels (Method 305s). I think they would look awesome on your Rhino Jeep!

method_mr305_18x9-1605-964-00-1000_2048x.jpg

Thx.. here’s an update..just ordered Teraflex 2.5 inch lift kit Fox Shocks..
I’ve decided im gonna give it a shot and install this myself in my drive Way. Been doing a lot of reading and watching videos and it looks pretty straight forward. Nothing crazy only thing is it will be time consuming because ill be using a jack and jack stands instead of a lift. Anybody have any tips that might help this go a little smoother? Thanks guys.

Thx.. here’s an update..just ordered Teraflex 2.5 inch lift kit Fox Shocks..
I’ve decided im gonna give it a shot and install this myself in my drive Way. Been doing a lot of reading and watching videos and it looks pretty straight forward. Nothing crazy only thing is it will be time consuming because ill be using a jack and jack stands instead of a lift. Anybody have any tips that might help this go a little smoother? Thanks guys.

Coil spring compressors make the job easier, I have a pair like these they lock onto the coils.

https://www.harborfreight.com/macph...MIyYiUn-Om6AIV2f_jBx1nFQOJEAQYASABEgL7jvD_BwE