Back up camera options

Glad to know I'm not the only one. You can't go wrong with Kenwood Excelon products for the most part. They are a far better head unit than any of the Alpine stuff I see people spending copious amounts of money for.

I think Hooperdog meant he loved the stock HU. I have the same (stock) HU in Therealcrazy's photos. Mine is the 430N with navigation and I love it too. The 430 is the same without nav. Funny thing is, it is not made by Alpine. I spoke to Alpine tech support when I had questions about it. They only supplied Jeep with the Amp, speakers and sub woofer installed in my 2015JK. Alpine designed the sound system the HU around that Jeep had requested. Alpine wanted a different HU but Jeep didn't want the extra cost. I think the system has great audio quality and plenty of power, jmho.

Reactions: Chris
I think Hooperdog meant he loved the stock HU. I have the same (stock) HU in Therealcrazy's photos. Mine is the 430N with navigation and I love it too. The 430 is the same without nav. Funny thing is, it is not made by Alpine. I spoke to Alpine tech support when I had questions about it. They only supplied Jeep with the Amp, speakers and sub woofer installed in my 2015JK. Alpine designed the sound system the HU around that Jeep had requested. Alpine wanted a different HU but Jeep didn't want the extra cost. I think the system has great audio quality and plenty of power, jmho.
no, I have the Kenwood.

Reactions: 15' JK 4 Me
Some great information here, thanks all. One question how does the camera connect to the stock HU, I don't see an RCA jack. Maybe I missing it?
You need an adapter for the factory radio, the link i gave for the kit i got included it.
It's literally rca video only to a little white brick, 3 inches.

Reactions: mrjp