Anyone running 34x10.50R17 BFG K02's on their stock Rubicon?

WestCoastDan

JK Enthusiast
Looking for the next set of tires and I'm leaning towards the K02's on this rig too, since we love them on our '03 Wrangler.
Curious if this size works well w/ factory wheels and stock lift.
34x10.50R17

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Looking for the next set of tires and I'm leaning towards the K02's on this rig too, since we love them on our '03 Wrangler.
Curious if this size works well w/ factory wheels and stock lift.
34x10.50R17
Not your question, but do you really like them? My wife has them on her Sarah and I can’t stand them. I have the KM3 on my Rubi and think they do much better overall. I will say I think hers are a little more quiet on the freeway.

They are great on the freeway and still worthy off-road.
There more aggressive tread patterns out there for better off-road performance, but mileage and road noise are significant factors for us.

Tires are hard, once you’ve bought them you’ve got them for a while. Can’t say “Oh, these are too loud, I am going to take them back and exchange them”. I’ve heard of some places where that give some sort of “trial” period, but not sure of any details or if I would trust the “fine print” 😂.

My wife’s are 275/70R18 (I believe equals 33”) and they fit the stock suspension, but at full turn they hit the front sway bar. I installed a couple of washer behind the stop nut.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I have them on my JKU, although they're 35x12.5. They are a huge improvement over the Toyo Open Country MTs I had. Of course, the Toyos are a much harder off-road tire compared to the all-terrain KO2.

Reactions: Dirty Dog and mrjp
I have them on my JKU, although they're 35x12.5. They are a huge improvement over the Toyo Open Country MTs I had. Of course, the Toyos are a much harder off-road tire compared to the all-terrain KO2.
I don't think the Toyo is all that bad. But that's compared to a V8 YJ on 40" Bias ply IROKs...
I guess it's all relative.
I've never used the specific tires mentioned, but my understanding is that you can run a 35 on a Rubicon without lift, if you don't flex it real hard.