Anyone have any experience with Crosswind tires?

dukeboy318

with Crosswind brand tires? They seem to be a cheap tire sold on amazon but before I wasted money on them, thought I'd ask here

I love my LT Goodyear Wrangler Territories, for winter fun here. Got that J6 fuse pulled (always). 70s driving in Muskoka.

Reactions: Speartip
I love my LT Goodyear Wrangler Territories, for winter fun here. Got that J6 fuse pulled (always). 70s driving in Muskoka.
J6 that’s ABS and traction control . Not sure if your Jeep year but do you not have a traction control disable switch
I understand the switch doesn’t effect ABS but does get rid of most traction control features .
I notice when in 4 Lo it disables traction control automatically. 4Lo no use for snow drifting . More of an observation .
One night in Edmonton had a Budget rental cube van to help out a friend . Afterwards did some snow drifting . It was funny .
Ended up doing a 180 at one point, tagged someone’s empty garbage cans and sent them flying across their yard.
Only in Canada , EH . Lol

Reactions: TROY66/68
J6 that’s ABS and traction control . Not sure if your Jeep year but do you not have a traction control disable switch
I understand the switch doesn’t effect ABS but does get rid of most traction control features .
I notice when in 4 Lo it disables traction control automatically. 4Lo no use for snow drifting . More of an observation .
One night in Edmonton had a Budget rental cube van to help out a friend . Afterwards did some snow drifting . It was funny .
Ended up doing a 180 at one point, tagged someone’s empty garbage cans and sent them flying across their yard.
Only in Canada , EH . Lol
Mine is a 2010 and I can only partially disable the traction control with the console switch. So I pull out J6 to do rear wheel drive doughnuts and drifting. More squalls tonight, nothing like Buffalo NY, EEE Gads

Mine is a 2010 and I can only partially disable the traction control with the console switch. So I pull out J6 to do rear wheel drive doughnuts and drifting. More squalls tonight, nothing like Buffalo NY, EEE Gads
Ok . So the traction control switch when off still limits wheel spin to a certain degree.
Oh I Know . Some US areas around the Great Lakes are measuring the snow in feet .
I heard up to 4 feet in a couple areas . That’s not good for anyone .

Correction . Just checked again and it’s up to 6 feet in some areas around Buffalo.
That’s messed up

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dirty Dog and mrjp