Alignment Recommendation in Folsom, CA area?

Skyler76

Hey there. Kind of a longshot but.. I just put on a 2.5 RC lift on my new hunting vehicle (2010 JKU) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop in the area for alignment that went beyond basic alignment for lifted jeeps? I centered the axles already (put on adjustable track bars) and did a basic alignment to get the wheel straight(ish - but it's not perfect) and stop any traction/abs lights that I got when I first dropped the vehicle off the lift and drove it. Looking for someone that knows about all the things I don't.. caster, toe , whatever etc...

Jeep drives great but I am sure it could be better - just looking for someone who can help me get it there. TIA.

Hey there. Kind of a longshot but.. I just put on a 2.5 RC lift on my new hunting vehicle (2010 JKU) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop in the area for alignment that went beyond basic alignment for lifted jeeps? I centered the axles already (put on adjustable track bars) and did a basic alignment to get the wheel straight(ish - but it's not perfect) and stop any traction/abs lights that I got when I first dropped the vehicle off the lift and drove it. Looking for someone that knows about all the things I don't.. caster, toe , whatever etc...

Jeep drives great but I am sure it could be better - just looking for someone who can help me get it there. TIA.

If you didn't put adjustable control arms on then probably the only thing they could do is the Toe. But with a 2.5" lift most don't need the adjustable control arms just front and rear adjustable track bars.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
Yup just up the road and around the corner. I am not aware of any specialized shops for an alignment. When we bought my wife’s JK it had (has) a slight pull to the right so took it to Scotty’s (been going there for 20+ years) and they did an alignment, but still has a slight pull. Took it back they rotated the tires and it helped a little. From what I know there isn’t much to adjust for alignment on a Jeep.

Did the RC kit come with any track bars, or extension brackets? I know when I installed my 2.5” AEV lift it came with a rear track bar and track bar tower.

I can’t tell from your post, do you still have the ABS / traction light on?

Anything installed for caster correction? For me we did not do anything for caster and each JK is doing fine so far.