Adding switches to factory dash panel

I had asked about that when my e-lockers were installed and the preference was to leave those factory dash panel spots alone. Mine was put on the A-Piller.

Reactions: Hooperdog
Is there a way to add my e-locker switches to the factory dash panel where my traction control switch is.. 2012 JK sport.
Those switches are fixed on a printed circuit board (PCB) with a fixed number of pins (4) coming out of the back. To add your e-lockers you would need to purchase the Rubicon switch block with the different PCB and extra pins. I don’t know if the dealer will sell that separately to the console or you should try a wrecking yard, but they might also ask you buy the whole console.

All that equals complexity and cost that 100% of us avoid with an aftermarket switch pod. Also consider that A-pillar or roof mounted switches significantly reduce the risk of accidentally hitting your locker while doing 65mph.

Can you ost the switch panels that you guys prefer.. not interested in the pillar ones. I checked with my mechanic & he says the stock Rubi locker switches won't work with my e-lockers.

I realize these are ridiculously expensive but I picked up a used setup off a private seller on eBay for a good price. There arE also Chinese knockoffs available.

Reactions: BLACKJKU
I realize these are ridiculously expensive but I picked up a used setup off a private seller on eBay for a good price. There arE also Chinese knockoffs available.

Ridiculously expensive is right.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079JJNV38/?tag=jkforum-20

I looked at this on Amazon. There is a 6 switch version for 159. I'll say this, I tend to be a brand snob, I put NightForce scopes on my good rifles and buy Sig Sauer or Daniel Defense or Benelli.....or I don't buy.

On something like this.......I might give it a try, I'm sure the SPOD is good, but the 6 switch Voswitch on Amazon looks good and the reviews are 4.5 plus.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079JJNV38/?tag=jkforum-20

I looked at this on Amazon. There is a 6 switch version for 159. I'll say this, I tend to be a brand snob, I put NightForce scopes on my good rifles and buy Sig Sauer or Daniel Defense or Benelli.....or I don't buy.

On something like this.......I might give it a try, I'm sure the SPOD is good, but the 6 switch Voswitch on Amazon looks good and the reviews are 4.5 plus.
I would try it but my CB is mounted up there.