6.4l Hemi swap w/ Nag1 Trans

Hajduk.c.w

Ok, long story short, 2012 JKU w/ 3.6l pentastar decided to blow up. I have found a beautiful, low mileage, 6.4l 392 Hemi for sale and have made arrangements for pickup. I have done my research and at this present moment I have found 2 options, one being to go with a engine + trans swap to an 8hp70 or numerous of write ups and videos say the current Nag1 Trans will be just fine. For sake of my wallet right now I'd like to stick with the Nag1 for the present moment. My issue is I can't find anywhere on what I need to do or purchase to adapt the Nag1 to make it compatible. Is there any special gaskets/torque convertors/adapters needed? Is it truly just a plug and play Trans? Ive looked everywhere for guidance but can't find any. I do have a consultation appointment with Jeep Speed Shop on the 5th of July so I'm sure they'll have all the answers for me but I was just wondering if anyone has done this could they help a brother out with some pointers?

If you check Hemi Jeep swaps on uTube might find your answer. Or there are a couple other Jeep forums I've seen where a few guys have done Hemi swaps and very serious coil over lifts etc . Maybe they might have the info your looking for or I'm sure the Jeep Speed Shop would know their stuff. . Good luck .

Reactions: mrjp and BigAL07