3.73 gears ration with, 35s, 3.8 and automatic transmission: Anyone have this build?

I also have another question. I plan on getting a shop to install my lift kit, but they want to do an inspection for worn out parts before they install it. Should I do this? I feel like they could be playing me to get me to spend money on more unnecessary parts but I don’t know.
This is actually pretty important. A lift takes any small underlying suspension issue and magnifies it. It's not uncommon for feel their jeep drives fine, only to have death wobble after a lift installation.

That being said, if you don't trust the shop I wouldn't have a lift done there.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I also have another question. I plan on getting a shop to install my lift kit, but they want to do an inspection for worn out parts before they install it. Should I do this? I feel like they could be playing me to get me to spend money on more unnecessary parts but I don’t know.
That's an ideal time to check, and you can always ask to see the worn parts. But if you don't trust the shop to be honest, why are you giving them your business?

Doesn't you're lift kit already come with new parts? I mean, ball joints would be the only things to replace at the time of the lift install I'd need be.