2021 Bronco?

Read my post about JEEP IS LISTENING!

Go follow the link here and vote for the HEMI V8 Jeep:

Jeep is listening and if they want to remain on top spec wise.... This is the move they are going to have to make beating the Sasquach Bronco by a margin will require "A" game attitude of 450 Horses and upped to 37" tires. Brakeover, approach and departure angle specs will follow suit on the Jeep because of the lift & 2" larger meats.... Plus, the turbo-4 and Penta-6 won't cut it against the eco-boost numbers in Ford Bronco. They have the Diesel 3.0L, now they need the V8 to top off the king of 4x4's Jeep Rubicon HEMI V8 package.

Build it and they will buy it I say........ Even if it's way out of my price range ;)!

RR

And I say it again, "Where were these options when the JK came out in 2007?" I wanted the Diesel or HEMI V8 back then but nooooo....!

I really believe that Ford is causing FCA to have to up their game here and we will all benefit from it. For years there was NO competition to the Rubicon Jeep, Now because of external forces on FCA, they are upping the ante for us and I for one am glad!

This may adversely drive the price of V8 and Diesel conversions on JK's down some because a lot of people won't pay the huge $$$$$$ that shops have been asking to build the dream Wranglers for people. These people will now be able to just go out and buy one off the showroom floor that much closer to their dreams in turn causing the aftermarket to again up their ante even more in order to remain competitive with the manufacturer!

RR

Not my cup of tea, but I think it's great that Jeep finally has competition. It's so long overdue!

Even if I was in the market for a new vehicle, I would not buy this year bronco. There are issues with every new vehicle (look at the JLs) and there are going to be even more issues with a completely new from the ground up vehicle even if it shares parts from their trucks.

Yes, buying the first production year of a vehicle is always a big mistake. Heck, the 2018 JL was plagued with issues, and from what I understand they continue to have a bunch of issues.

Reactions: IndominusHuman
The best way to keep your Ford Bronco:
1595004203572.png

OJ's former agent and a couple friends of his bought the Bronco from Al Cowlings, OJs' friend and personal driver on that infamous day, for $75k. It's currently sitting in the Alcatraz East Crime Museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.