2017 radio touchscreen issues. I have a 2017 Wrangler and all of a sudden my touch screen wont work, radio only, no nav.

bigurq

2017 Wrangler with radio touchscreen that suddenly stopped working.

This is my third Jeep and first issue with a radio. I have no nav system. My software is up to date according to Uconnect. I tried some of the recommendations from another thread ( hold the two buttons, etc) with no luck. Anyone else have these issues?

Reactions: Beachbrum
I have a similiar issue with 730n radio. When connecting via Bluetooth sometimes the entire unit freezes up and just sits there. Nothing works. Sound will come out but can’t change the volume, display, the clock doesn’t change time etc. I have to turn off the Jeep and wait for it to go out itself. Usaully around 3-5 minutes. Start back up and everything is fine. I called uconnect the first time. They said there was an update, I downloaded it to USB but can’t get the setup to install. Called uconnect again they couldn’t either and finally said “You can take into the dealer for them update it”. Haven’t done it. For reference 2015 JKU, HR Rubicon, 21,000 miles.

Sounds like you have it worse than me! Let me know how you make out. I haven't heard of that issue yet.
It happens about once a week. I am not planning on doing anything about it. I may in the future try and see if I can get it to update again.

It happens about once a week. I am not planning on doing anything about it. I may in the future try and see if I can get it to update again.
My 2015 JKU radio touch screen doesn't work at all 😒 I can only use the steering wheel controls. Been like this for 3 months now.

Reactions: Beachbrum
My factory navigation got rained on twice. Had some issues with it, sometimes it would freeze completely or touch screen wouldn't work.
Finally got a new head unit. What junk the factory is compared to a new head unit.

2017 Wrangler with radio touchscreen that suddenly stopped working.

This is my third Jeep and first issue with a radio. I have no nav system. My software is up to date according to Uconnect. I tried some of the recommendations from another thread ( hold the two buttons, etc) with no luck. Anyone else have these issues?
I have this same issue as well and have tried resetting it with buttons and disconnecting the battery as well. Are there any other suggestions?