2015 JK Bling

hydiseka

Ok folks 2015 jk 2" lift, 18" wheels , halo lights, tail light covers
Other than that pretty much stock. Looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next Thanks

Ok folks 2015 jk 2" lift, 18" wheels , halo lights, tail light covers
Other than that pretty much stock. Looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next Thanks
I would go with a cold air intake system because these motors are pretty gutless at low RPMs, especially when ya start adding upgrades to the Jeep. I did mine not to long ago and it made a big difference to the throttle response.

Reactions: hydiseka
I'm going to say do not use a cold air intake. Stock air system is tuned just fine. Never ever put anything K&N on any vehicle. Project Farm on youtube did a test and the amount of debris that those filters let through and it is scary. Great way to destroy an engine.

Other than that. What to do next should be based on what you plan on doing with the jeep. Off-roading or going for cool looking.
If cool looking I agree with @BLACKJKU bumpers are awesome.

Thanks for ideas!! More on the cool side than serious off-roading . I've spent enough time becoming unstuck.... temporarily delayed that I don't need to do that any more lol. Spent some time watching youtube very interesting.

Reactions: mrjp
Yeah. I agree with @MacGuyver - no on the CAI and what do you want to do? One of the things I like about Jeeps is that there are so many options. Inside/Outside, comfort, show, go, overland, urban mall crawler? All can be cool, if that's your thing.

For me, after the lift, tires, some better Headlights, a couple off road lights, I started on creature comforts and trail readiness (not crawling, not overlanding). Things like grab handles, Android head unit, OnBoard air for the trails, beefed up brakes, trail communications, acc swtich panel, backup camera (can't see over the blasted spare), limb risers for brush on the trail, backup flood/work lights, etc. I mean, make it your own.

If it's more show than go, what about a wrap? Or some graphics? Upgrading the sound system can take up a whole thread, but that is one rabbit hole that I wanted to address pretty quickly. Hey, we're here to help you spend your money. ;)

Reactions: mrjp