2014 2-Door JK Driver Seat Storage

MKempf

I have looked all over and can't find an absolute yes or no answer on my question. I own a 2014 2-Door JK and I'm looking for a lockable drawer that will fit under the DRIVERS seat (Not Passanger Seat) for lockable storage. Everywhere I look some people say that theses safes will fit and others say that they wont. They are kinda pricey and I dont want to have to order and then send it back. Is there anyone that has actually installed one of these items in a 2014 2-door JK sport that can tell me Yes it fits or No they wont. If so please let me know what brand and model so I can make sure I order the right item.

Thanks for any and all help

Thanks for your help but I have looked at this one it is only available for JK's from 2007 thru 2010 it says it will not fit in my 2014 2-door. This is the problem I keep running into. That is why Im asking for someone who has already installed one and knows it will fit. I need to find one that works on a 2014 2-Door JK.

It's odd why they only make them from 07-10 2 door JKs. Have you called and asked if a 4 door one will fit a 2 door? I don't see what the difference would be between the two, but what do I know, lol.

Thanks for your help but I have looked at this one it is only available for JK's from 2007 thru 2010 it says it will not fit in my 2014 2-door. This is the problem I keep running into. That is why Im asking for someone who has already installed one and knows it will fit. I need to find one that works on a 2014 2-Door JK.

Have you called Tuffy and asked if this is indeed accurate? I would be really surprised if it is. I will also add that I love Tuffy products. I have their center console in my TJ and it's excellent.

The same box fits a 07-10 2 door and a 07-18 4 door so I would bet that it would fit your 14 2 door. I also would call to insure fit.

I've wanted this as well. Everything I see says the 2-door is different. I think it's the 'profile' of the tub under the seat.

Tim

Reactions: mrjp