2011 JK: No start, no crank: Long story...

Thanks @BLACKJKU but I had actually tried that previously.

HOWEVER.......

The issue has been fixed.

Here's what happened:

In the original post, I mentioned that I first replaced the starter, and after that didn't work I replaced the ignition switch.

I was getting plenty of juice to the ignition wire and power wire on the starter.

After hours of cleaning every ground, testing every wire, and coming up with nothing I decided to at least take out the new starter and return it (to get back my $200).

I re-installed the old starter and for kicks, I tried to start the Jeep.

IT STARTED. IMMEDIATELY.

I then started, turned off, started, turned off on repeat until I felt it was actually fixed.

Turns out, when I was jumping the starter with the screwdriver I had burnt up the solenoid. Ooooooops.

So, if I had not burnt up the solenoid on the new starter it would've been a $30 fix and 10 minutes.

I feel like an idiot but I am very very glad it wasn't something much worse. I think I'll keep the new TIPM because my horn and radio controls now work when they didn't before.

Thanks for everyone's help and I hope my mistake may help someone in the future.
So what exactly fixed the problem?

(snip)

Turns out, when I was jumping the starter with the screwdriver I had burnt up the solenoid. Ooooooops.

(/snip)

As I re-read this thread, it sounds like the starter solenoid. In your list @lindapritchett I don't see that as one of the parts replaced. Also, the OP hasn't been on the forum in 3 years so they may not respond.