2010 Wrangler lifted with Christmas tree lights

Rvusa

Hi all and thanks in advance for alls input, I’m in the process of purchasing a 2010 wrangler with a lift kit, the issue is I have a host of Xmas tree lights on the dash and need some guidance as to how to fix diy or with the help of a local shop. Steering is loose and I’m attaching a couple of pictures of the errors has 168k miles is a wrangler mountain

outh Florida more pictures I read possible abs sensors, clock sensor has hardtop and looks like beach and some Everglades action, some steering wheel wobble, need a flat tow vehicle so would be more drive train getting some miles, let me know your thoughts. Sounded ok today some gearbox wine ? Thanks all

62229945-9E0C-407E-9C44-C1452DE987B5.jpeg

F05B141D-87EB-42D6-997A-E5174E748A28.jpeg

2F9EBAA5-BF95-439E-817B-31ACFA1059B9.jpeg

9F2AF6D2-3DE1-4C7C-9433-48EA65A6AE46.jpeg

The ESP and ABS is probably a wheel speed sensor. Have you checked for Codes with all those lights?

Thanks black jku , it’s in a dealer didn’t have the tool with me to read, do you see any others on the dash to be concerned about, looking for a tow behind

Thanks black jku , it’s in a dealer didn’t have the tool with me to read, do you see any others on the dash to be concerned about, looking for a tow behind

I also see the TPMS light which is no big deal just means either a tire or tires low on air or the TPMS sensors are removed in the wheels.

Tpms removed can I put ones back to these

The traction , abs and the one under the D symbol , are some common when it’s been lifted ? And the loose steering rack thanks much…. I’m thinking of towing behind a motor home

Tpms removed can I put ones back to these

The traction , abs and the one under the D symbol , are some common when it’s been lifted ? And the loose steering rack thanks much…. I’m thinking of towing behind a motor home

Just because it's lifted doesn't mean that they should have all those problems, looks to me like it has been abused alot.

Just because it's lifted doesn't mean that they should have all those problems, looks to me like it has been abused alot.
I agree beach and Florida, so even without a lift these are common issues ? Don’t want to take on something which would be more to get back to life

A dealer has it 8k as is or 10k and they will fix plus fees

If you're willing to put the work in yourself, you could put $15k in it and have a brand new Jeep, assuming there's no body damage.

With the price of used vehicles, you could drop a new engine and trans in it for $8k and have $7k for gearing, tires, suspension, etc. and still come out ahead.

I wouldn't do that if it were my only vehicle, but for a project 3rd vehicle, I'd pull the trigger on it.