Will this Rough Country rear bumper clear my 35 inch tire?

FLCoastJK

Getting ready to upgrade the bumpers on my JK. I saw this one by Rough Country but am worried it will clear my 35" spare. I reached out with a question to them but never heard back. The tire in the pic looks to be a 35". Anybody running this setup that can verify the fit before I pull the trigger?

1615847354937.jpg

it appears to, but regardless, here it is cheaper though out of stock.

ET is typically pretty good about answering questions and the reviews are more than "good bumper" which there was a scary amount of on RC's site.

Reactions: mrjp

it appears to, but regardless, here it is cheaper though out of stock.

ET is typically pretty good about answering questions and the reviews are more than "good bumper" which there was a scary amount of on RC's site.
Woah, good call. That is $50 cheaper, I will just have to see when the actual ship date would be. I will try to ask ET the same question.

Reactions: mrjp
Woah, good call. That is $50 cheaper, I will just have to see when the actual ship date would be. I will try to ask ET the same question.
So just found out it was $50 cheaper because they are discontinuing it, lol. They just refunded my order. I guess I will go with the other company and pay the extra $50...