Will these wheels and tires fit?

Chris13

Hi everyone I am new to this , I have a 2013 unlimited Sahara and I want to upgrade the wheels/ tires... I have been doing some research but I have no idea what backspacing or things like that mean ... I found a set that I like they are ... 20x9 D616 Fuel Contra Black Wheels Rims, 32" AT Tires 5x5 , 1mm offers and 5”back space... I drive an hour everyday each way to work so I don’t really want to lift it I just want to give it a better look with new wheels... does anyone know if these will fit with out other modifications? Thank you!

BLACKJKU

JK Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
You can do a 32" tire with no lift but a 32" tire won't look good on a 20" rim unless you like that look with all rim and no tire.

Reactions: Chris13

15' JK 4 Me

Hi everyone I am new to this , I have a 2013 unlimited Sahara and I want to upgrade the wheels/ tires... I have been doing some research but I have no idea what backspacing or things like that mean ... I found a set that I like they are ... 20x9 D616 Fuel Contra Black Wheels Rims, 32" AT Tires 5x5 , 1mm offers and 5”back space... I drive an hour everyday each way to work so I don’t really want to lift it I just want to give it a better look with new wheels... does anyone know if these will fit with out other modifications? Thank you!
This may Help. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/tire-wheel-backspacing-offset-calculators

Reactions: Chris13

BLACKJKU

JK Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Also the stock 255/70 17 and 18's are about 31.5 to 32" tall, so if that's the size tires you have now you won't gain anything by buying new ones in a 32". Unless yours are worn out, or want a different tread pattern.

MacGuyver

Just know that with 20" wheels it basically eliminates offroading due to the small sidewall. Also, it will be a much rougher ride.