Will JK fog lights fit a Renegade?

Clancaster23

I have a '19 Renegade. I'd like to swap out my fog lights for some black LED's. My problem is there don't seem to be any aftermarket. I see there are a ton for the Wrangler. I was wondering if the Wranglers used the same size fogs as the Renegade does? Anyone know if this would work?

According to the parts diagrams, the Wrangler fog lights are not the same as the Renegade. So it looks like they won't fit.

I have a '19 Renegade. I'd like to swap out my fog lights for some black LED's. My problem is there don't seem to be any aftermarket. I see there are a ton for the Wrangler. I was wondering if the Wranglers used the same size fogs as the Renegade does? Anyone know if this would work?

Nope, they will not fit. I have a Renegade and Wrangler, both 2018's. The aftermarket is pretty pi$$ poor at the moment, and the only LED's are the sadly, poorly made Chinese junk that upsets the Light Bulb Alert System. You cannot even replace the tag light without setting the thing off.

While it is popular, the Renegade just does not have a customer base, and they don't even have LED Tail lights for them yet either.

Yeah, really sucks. You'd think just going by what it is and the look that there would be a good amount of stuff you can do to it but there isn't and that's disappointing to me. I did just get the brackets that you use to swap out the halogens for a set of nice LED/color changing halos but other than that, there's not a lot more to do. I plan to wrap the roof and possibly the hood. Some wheels will finish it off. After that, I guess that will be it. Oh, well. Thanks.

Yeah, really sucks. You'd think just going by what it is and the look that there would be a good amount of stuff you can do to it but there isn't and that's disappointing to me. I did just get the brackets that you use to swap out the halogens for a set of nice LED/color changing halos but other than that, there's not a lot more to do. I plan to wrap the roof and possibly the hood. Some wheels will finish it off. After that, I guess that will be it. Oh, well. Thanks.

You do know that in order to put in new headlight assemblies on the Renegade that you have to remove the front bumper, drop the grill and then pull the old units out and mount the new units into that grill then put everything back together.
The headlight modules just do not slide out as they do on Wranglers.

I traded mine to JK after I found some aftermarket limitations.
1583146567843.png
1583146685437.png

Yes, I'm aware that the front clip has to come off. Not really a big deal to me. I'm coming from a '12 Ram that you had to remove the front grille to remove the headlights. This is a little bit more than that but not a big deal to me since it seems pretty simple to do. I'm just waiting for a warmer and drier day and I'll be putting them in.