Will 15x10 wheels fit on my stock JK with 32Xx11.50R15 tires?

LPick6

Just bought my first Wrangler a couple months ago and just starting to really get into putting more into it so I’m still pretty new to everything. Will 15x10 rims fit on my stock jk? Will 32x11.5R15s fit on those wheels? Will I have any issues with 32 inch tires with a jk with no lift? Thanks

15s won't fit in almost all cases.

You really want a 17x8 or 17x9 wheel with the correct backspacing (around 5.25").

The reason I'd caution a 15" wheel is not only fitment now but when the vehicle gets heavier and you want to upgrade your brakes you really cant do much because of lack of room. I'm going back to a 17" wheel for that exact reason. I want to run 37"s but I'll need bigger brakes to still be safe on the road.

I recently upgraded my wheels to a pro-comp type 69 17x9, with 4.75 backspacing. In addition to what others have mentioned, the 17 inch wheel also gives you a better tire selection. Mine are 285 70 R17, so basically 33s and the improved back spacing of the pro-comps allowed me to fit them. I then had to add a terraflex leveling kit to stop rubbing at extreme turns.

32 x 11.5 will probably rub on stock. Usually the problem is the plastic air dam below the bumper. Easy to modify. leave it on for better gas millage.

Plus as a new wrangler-er you need to be aware that in 2007, the new wrangler JK switched to a 5.5 x 5 bolt pattern. The TJ before it had a 4.5 x 5 pattern and 15 inch rims are still common on those. Some shops don't do a good job of eliminating the TJ options when you put in your information.